Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This is the second series of photos from the California Rodeo held in Salinas. Believe it or not, this Rodeo has been taking place longer than the Tour de France. Next year will be the Centennial.
I shot this work Lure Advertising. Of course it will look great in my portfolio too and to share with you all. If they love some of my work you may see it in some print advertisement and marketing material for next year's centennial Rodeo.
I had such a great time shooting, met some other great photographers, and just had a great weekend all around. We call it Big Week here, and it is BIG!

Enjoy and leave me some comments below.

You can see the previous post by just scrolling down or here.




































































4 comments:

  1. Nice job. I like the one with the bull goring the clown. Looks like that would hurt. How'd you score Lure Advertising?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, seeing these pictures reminds me of the time I was a little girl and I asked my dad why the horses and bulls jumped like that. It was I then got a lesson in the biology of male animals. :-)

    Great job again babe!! You perfectly captured the action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsi Sweeny is really a crazy person

    ReplyDelete