Saturday, July 18, 2009

99th California Rodeo, Salinas

Today I shot for Lure Advertising and Design today at the California Rodeo in Salinas. It is the 99th year for the rodeo. I remember attending as a kid but I haven't been back in years. I quickly realized that rodeo may be the ultimate sport to photograph. I can't think of much more exciting and visual than bull or bronco riding. Having a media pass with Lure made it all the better, with amazing access . I'm going back to shoot more tomorrow but for now here is a few highlights...
































2 comments:

  1. Great work Mark! And how cool to shoot for an ad agency! I used to be in advertising. :) Look forward to seeing more commercial work from you - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS! Seriously fabulous! I want to see more, more, MORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete